Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My favorite snacks

My biggest downfall is I love to snack, all day. Yikes. That is how the pounds creep up. Sooooo.....My favorite snacks have to be under three points or it is a waste to me. I love Laughing Cow cheese wedges. My favorite is garlic and herb and each wedge is 1pp! I have that with carrots or snap peas and I have my crunch fix and a little cheese, too. I also love Atkins bars. I like the endulge kind because most are two points and you get chocolate, nuts, caramel and it satisfies my sweet tooth, all for two points. I also like Synders lightly salted pretzel twists 18 are three points. That may seem a lot but I like pretzels so it is worth it to me. The point is you need to find a balance between your favorite snack and how many points you want to use. I am trying to eat bigger meals and that helps me feel full longer. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment